Sunday 11 January 2015

Charlie Ponders Important Things

Where I, Charlie, do indeed intend to ponder some important things.

At least stuff important to me. Which is a lot of stuff: my shitty ass school and grades and how it's all apparently going to affect the rest of my life. My family and my nowhere town in the north of England - and wanting to visit literally EVERYWHERE on Earth. Partying; "socializing". Getting drunk to the point of being sick. My friends and the people I love (and the many people/things I hate because I'm such a horrible bitter person). Chasing after girls (and hopefully eventually finding some success with that). Movies and wanting to be a film director - and moving away for uni soon and wondering if it's all the right thing to do. Music and being a cardigan wearing, pseudo-rebellious grundge kid turned hip hop fan - the only guy at my school to recommend Kanye West, Nirvana and Bob Dylan equally - and in my case "recommending" being forcing things onto people like an offended religious fanatic. Sitting in my bedroom reading David Foster Wallace and Lester Bangs and even a little Pynchon (and many more) and pondering whether I want to be a writer or just like to write. Hitting the gym. Fighting off what's nearly a sugar addiction. Masturbating a lot (possibly another addiction). Analyzing social situations too much and ticking all symptoms for a hypochondriac. Just anything and whatever.

So enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment